Thursday, October 8, 2026

Assettati Redux

 I wanted to toss up a few more pictures from the Assettati restaurant here in Terrasini. Salvatore definitely has a winner there. The other day we ran into our friends Gregg and Richard, and we immediately started talking about how great Assettati is. We're now about a twenty minute walk away, but it's time well spent.

OK, so they're not Maine lobsters, but the Mediterranean produces its own delicious varieties.

There are actually other things on the menu (the pizza is great - and I haven't even gotten around to the burgers yet), but I find it hard not to order seafood every time (and I'm never disappointed).

The other night we arrived around 7:30 (about an hour too early to eat in Sicily, unless you're going to Pizzeria TUSA) and we just about had the place to ourselves. By the time we rolled out at 9:00 the line stretched down the street. It does your heart good when someone who cares deeply about what they're doing is appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment