Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Destinations

This summer's first trip is going to be different because I will be making my first visit to four countries: Kuwait, China, Slovakia and Ireland - and even in Spain I'll be visiting a new city in Barcelona. Except, even here it won't be all that bad because I have contacts in every one of the countries. It's not like my first visits to places like Kenya or Egypt where I didn't know a soul. Now that Rochelle has put together the itinerary I can buy guidebooks and begin looking around for hotels. Luckily China is already organized, and so is the UAE and the conference folks in Slovakia are taking care of everything because I'm speaking. I won't jinx the trip quite yet by pointing out that it is starting to come together (doh!).

2 comments:

The Sheck said...

I am already jealous. And simultaneously looking forward to seeing all the pictures you will bring back with you!

Unknown said...

G,
Thanks for the itinerary, sounds like it is coming together. That's alot of travel. Good luck and have fun.
Lisa