Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ice Cream Thursday


Ever since the beginning of the school year I've been taking the two administrative assistants in the University College, Aya (lower left) and Roma (lower right) for ice cream every Thursday afternoon. Mainly I do this as a thank you for their incredible hard work - and also as an apology for my general churlishness. Here's a picture that Roma snapped with her new IPAD. Although I look like a ghost I sort of like this shot. I told them that it was representative that I'm already fading away (I've started receiving emails from the ZU HR department in regards to the protocol for leaving, although I won't be taking off until this summer at the earliest), but the girls would have none of it. They spend all their time trying to convince me to stay - and they assure me it's not because of the ice cream.

No comments: