Monday, July 7, 2014

Reds Hall of Fame

Or the closest I will ever get to a Hall of Fame.  In April I made my yearly trip back to the Natti for my fantasy baseball draft.  The Irrational League is entering its 17th or 18th season or far longer than can be rationally explained - except that it is a collection of a great group of guys who I am pleased and happy and honored to call my friends.  Every couple years I post pictures of the draft, which if nothing else documents the ravages of time (although none so more than with me).  While there David and I visited the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame, which we had heard was the best of any MLB team, and I'm happy to say that it's true.  Of course, the Reds were formed in 1869 so they have more history to celebrate than anyone else.  I'll have to post some more pictures in a bit.  Right now here's a picture David insisted on taking.  I'm mainly curious how my Dad keeps sneaking into my pictures and taking my place.

I'm sure the ball bounced off my head for a home run.

No comments: