Sunday, November 29, 2020

Halloween at the Food Shelf

 Mainly I just wanted to post this picture, which, for some reason, got a lot of love on FB. As we were closing in on Halloween at the Food Shelf Pedro proposed, quite naturally, that we dress up for the day. Although Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year I've never been much for wearing costumes to school or work. So, I took a bit of a shortcut and simply wore the farwa that one of our bedouin friends gave me in the Wadi Rum (detailed in a separate post); and special extra credit points to the esteemed Liza Ryan for correctly identifying it.

Now, I don't know why this was such a popular post on FB, but it was. Maybe it's simply because I was wearing a mask - or maybe it's the only known picture of me actually doing some work.



No comments: