Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (but I'm flying to New York, right?)

My plane is sitting on the runway in Philadelphia - just think how excited I'd be if I were actually scheduled to fly to Philadelphia. I'm on the way back from visiting my friend David in Cincinnati and am supposed to be connecting through JFK before heading on to Burlington. However, the traffic was so heavy in JFK (on a Monday afternoon?) that we were stuck spinning around the sky in Pennsylvania, until we ran short on fuel and had to land in Philadelphia to refuel - which, of course, still doesn't get us through the crowded queue into New York. There is no minimal level of competence that Delta can't effortlessly crawl under.

1 comment:

KBL said...

"Kitten Mittons...you'll be smitten!"