Monday, May 30, 2011

Pre-Trip Fun

The time is flying by before leaving for Oklahoma on Wednesday morning.  Last night the Brandenburg/Vespas came over for Super Nachodic (doesn't this work like tornadic?) splendor.  Somehow a piece of pie blew up shrapnel-like in Joey's hands, coating him over his half his body. It was pretty spectacular. Tonight I have an invitation for a cookout at the Noonan/Wehmeyers.  How did I get so lucky to have so many amazing friends?  I know that Sandy is also invited so maybe this will allow for further planning for the Trip of Excellence.  I'm also going to try and get in a bike ride and also price a Flip camera.  Oh, and somewhere along the way I need to think about getting packed.

Mainly I think I justed wanted to try out the Blogger app I just downloaded.


No comments: