Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Remarkably Inappropriate Picture


And who thought this was a good idea? Here's another picture from the rediscovered treasure trove of pictures that I stumbled across on the school drive (I'm probably posting so many of them now because I'll eventually have to delete them to free up space on the drive, and thus receive less threatening emails from the system). This is a picture of my very good friend Peter Straube and me on my first trip to the UAE. We were out in the desert on a touristy "safari" - the same one which has produced a couple other blog posts as well. What's amazing about this picture is how completely natural Peter looks as a sheik. He's a great guy to travel with, and I wish I had some pictures of this epic four hour shopping adventure that we had in downtown Mumbai on another trip. He bought out this store, and Raj and I just sat back in amazement.

No comments: