Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some Things are Universal

I'm posting this mainly for my great friend Cinse at home, who introduced me to the vegan cupcake at Uncommon Ground back in Burlington. I was sitting in the provost's meeting today here at Zayed and had this realization that some things are just universal. Of course, I realized it because I was paying no attention to the presentation and was grading papers, which is what ALL professors do at ALL administratively themed meetings ALL over the planet. The universality of it reminded me of walking down to the female wing last week to buy Aya, my administrative assistant, her weekly treat, in this case a cupcake. Yes, one of the groups on campus was having the most universal of fund-raisers, the Bake Sale. And the cupcake was so good.

No comments: