Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Once Again Across the Lake

 OK, I know that this post is technically mislabeled as I tagged it Vermont, but I've never set up a New York label, but I had to tag it something. Recently a crew of us made another journey across Lake Champlain for dinner at Chez Lin & Ray's, the little family-owned place in Essex, New York. I'm heading over again this week when my friends Bill and Kathy arrive from Indiana. It is a great meal - and we love to support the local economy (even New York's) - but one of the best things about the trip is, well, the trip itself. The ride on the Charlotte ferry across the lake is wonderful, especially on the way back as you approach sunset.


Definitely head over to Chez Lin & Ray's!

Heading back to VT after dinner, with Camel's Hump framed.

And looking back towards the New York side and the sunset.




No comments: