Thursday, April 14, 2022

Road to Sossusvlei

 Recently I purchased a new phone, and it's amazing/infuriating the stuff that survives and doesn't survive the transition. My Instagram account is now locked and, after devoting way too much time to trying to sort it out, I've just given up. In the end it's just a stupid Instagram account, but it did have some cool pictures/comments and I was following some interesting folks, some of whom I only talk to via Instagram. On the end other side there were over 13,000 pictures which suddenly returned from the ether, including this one that I snapped in the early morning on the way to the Sossusvlei to enter the park.

It was beautiful and magical inside the park, but even getting there was extraordinary. I need to find a way to get back there soon and for a longer time.



No comments: