Friday, October 26, 2007

Hamdil'allah Hamdil'allah

My luggage showed up my second full day here around noon, which meant that I only had to do a couple days worth of presentations in the same jeans and shirt that I travelled in. The other day a photographer came in to take pictures of me while I was running a powerpoint presentation and he was dressed much better than I was. I get hit hard by lost luggage because it's hard for me to stow away clothes as a carry-on because I already have two carry-ons I can't live without - my laptop computer and my CPAP machine (I have profound sleep apnea, so having the machine lost if I bury it in my suitcase in just not an option). Of course, carrying the CPAP is it's own little joy because the machine itself is about the size of a toaster with all sorts of wires and hoses coming out of it and even I think it looks like a bomb. So, anyway, for the moment life is good - clean clothes, toiletries, notes and books - hamdil'allah hamdil'allah (thanks be to god)!

No comments: