Monday, June 29, 2009

University of Klagenfurt







Much like Billy Pilgrim, I think I am unstuck in time. Yesterday I had a great visit to the University of Klagenfurt, and today I am packing up to head back up to Vienna for meetings with the University of Vienna, before heading out the next day for Budapest for meetings there. At the same time I am trying to post as much information about the China trip as possible, before it all fades away. Let me post a couple pictures from Klagenfurt, where we started out with a lovely lunch at a local college hang-out, the Uni-Pizzeria. There are pictures of Caroline (who ran a Global Module with Champlain this last spring - she and her husband are expecting their first baby in the next couple months, so congratulations!) and her colleague Eva, and then one of me, Eva and Elizabeth, another colleague, (who will be running a GM with us next spring). I also had a series of meetings with administrators where we made more agreements, but they didn't result in any nice pictures (grin).

No comments: