Friday, November 9, 2012

If It's Thanksgiving This Must Be . . .

. . . Abu Dhabi.  Continuing my pattern of always being overseas on Thanksgiving and July 4th I'll be heading back to the United Arab Emirates a week from today to visit my friend Laura.  It will be odd to head back, especially after spending an entire year there last year.  It feels like I'm just getting back into the swing of life here in Vermont, so I don't have any idea what my feelings will be when I step off the plane.  Here's a picture of me at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.  My camera went missing for around a month, and, thankfully, I finally tracked it down after class today.  I was afraid that I had lost all of my England pictures, but they've showed up and expect lots of UK pictures.

When you're up on the observation deck at the Burj Khalifa you're so high up that about the only way to get a picture with you in it is to sit on the floor.

No comments: