Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Winchester

Now, a logical person might point out that if I'm way too busy (which I am) to post appropriate commentary, then I must also be too busy to post.  Sure, a logical argument, but this is also why the brain is the most over-rated organ.  I can only blame my excitement at actually finding my camera, and also the very warm memories of an amazing trip.

A typically overcast English day, which was a very welcome change of pace after a year without rain and blistering heat in Abu Dhabi.

Laura honing in with her impeccable sense of direction.

A beautiful little corner of the world.

After a year of the glossy and new, real history did my heart good.

The Round Table, from which I was fired for general bad behavior and churlishness.

Truthfully, everything after Elizabeth's death in 1603 is trivial current events.  As one of the popes, and thus her enemies, suggested, only she is truly a king.

More dissertation flashbacks.

Obviously, I never commit a nuisance so this didn't apply to me.

A photo of some nature shit, which is obviously Laura's influence on me.

No comments: