Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Reflections at 600 (postings, not years)

It always mildly amazes me when I reach some sort of milestone on this silly blog - just as it amuses me that anyone reads it (which, oddly, they do).  So, here we are at another milestone, in this case my 600th posting.  As I've said before, it either means that I lead an interesting life or am immensely self-absorbed (both of which are probably true).  I suppose I should be writing something utterly profound at this moment, but I guess all I really have to say is that I'm happy.  For the first time in a long time I feel confident about the future, and that I'm heading in the right direction, and not heading there alone.  And is so often the case, the simplest epiphanies are the best.

A nice picture from the New Forest in the UK (more on that later).  As Archer would say, "hurray for metaphor."

No comments: