Friday, March 25, 2016

Billby

OK, so I'm going to break every rule of social media (again) and post a picture without gaining written approval.  My friend Bill Farrington reached out to me yesterday and sent me this picture.  Bill was my best friend in college and I could tell many stories, some of them actually fit for polite company.  Besides being a truly great friend, he also helped me through some tough times and was supportive during that time when we're all evolving and trying to figure out who in the hell we are.  Ironically, I was just talking about him - and blogging about him - the other day and saying that I really needed to reach out to him, so this is pretty serendipitous.  He's going to be up in this neck of the woods in August on a motorcycle trip and I think we can arrange our schedules to spend some time together.  That would make me very happy.  Every year one of my New Year's resolutions is to be a better friend, and maybe I'll actually accomplish it this year.

That is definitely a cool bike, although I doubt if I will participate in the motorcycle riding part of the reunion.  I barely have enough balance to get into the kitchen unscathed. 

No comments: