Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Yes, it's Halloween again, my favorite holiday.  I've recounted my famous/infamous Halloween killer in the fraternity house story on the blog at one time or another - and just told my students the story a couple of weeks ago, an annual tradition, as part of the discussion of the vagaries of memory.  For that reason I will not repeat the story again, but I will post this picture nonetheless.  One of the (few) advantages of being (unofficially) back on Facebook is that the system occasionally prompts you with a memory related to an earlier post, and this one popped up this morning.  I don't really remember the context although it was only three years ago, although, again, I remember in vivid detail the incredible/unbelievable Halloween story from almost forty years ago (even though it probably never happened) like it was yesterday.

He continues to haunt me.



No comments: