Saturday, April 22, 2023

Huge News

 I guess it wasn't a total surprise - or even much of a surprise - but my son recently asked his girlfriend Ali to marry him. Naturally, I couldn't be happier or prouder. I shared the news with a friend of mine recently and she said, "Oh, is that the singer whose info you're always sharing on Facebook?" Yep, that's her. He seems happier and more contented than I've ever seen him, and that's all I could ever ask for.

I don't know if he's going to carry out his long-time threat to never have children or not. If he doesn't it's probably for the best because their children would simply be too beautiful. Of course, my experience has been that he'll be the last to know on that front. One day he'll come home and there will be a note on the counter, "Hey, G, you should probably drive to the hospital, I'm in labor."



No comments: