Monday, July 8, 2024

CB and CP

 I don't know why it has taken so long to post pictures of my spring 2023 student trip to Jordan. I suspect it was because it ended on a bit of a bittersweet note. My body really broke down on the way home, and being carted through the Istanbul Airport in a wheelchair is not my idea of fun. It was pretty humbling, which I guess isn't a bad thing. Anyway, it turned out to be a pretty good trip, and I'll see if I can't track down some more pictures. Here are a couple shots of my excellent friend Cyndi and Craig. It was my sixth trip with CB (five to Jordan, and one to India/Sri Lanka) and my second with CP (we made a trip to China once - we all remember the infamous Turtle Boy picture, captured here on the blog - along with this one). They were, as one might expect, wonderful travelling companions.

I think this was the restaurant where we each ate two pounds of meat.

In my tent in The Wadi Rum, debriefing after another day of student adventures.




No comments: