Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Next Trip

. . . and there always seems to be a next trip. I'm in the middle of this trip and I'm already focused on the next one. I get back very late on the night of Tuesday 4 November (I'll be travelling the entire day of the elections, which will be a little odd - luckily I was able to vote early) and after being home for around thirty-six hours, I'm off on a two and a half week trip to Jordan (visits to the University of Jordan and Princess Sumaya University), the United Arab Emirates (visits to the Dubai and Abu Dhabi campuses of Zayed University), Oman (an initial visit to Sultan Qaboos University), and Hungary (visits to Corvinus University and Pazmany Peter University). I already have places to stay in Jordan and Oman, so I'm ahead of the game . . .

No comments: