Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cards for Inhumanity

The other night I went over to the house of the excellent Kathy and Phil Seiler for their monthly Second Saturday soiree, which always features comradery, convivial splendor, and a rotating signature cocktail.  It was a small crowd this time, mainly because it's the middle of summer and several folks are off on vacation.  As with the rotating signature cocktail, there is often a different game played every time, and this time it was Cards for Humanity.  It was my turn to judge, which turned into a group analysis of yours truly based on the cards played.  Several people, it could be anybody, but in this case it was Kathy and Phil Seiler and Rebecca and Dave Mills determined that the cards (featured below) form the foundation of my teaching philosophy.  With friends like these, who . . .

I do think this has the makings of my next sabbatical.


No comments: