Friday, February 21, 2020

Just Another Tuesday Night in Burlington

Several of my friends have asked me how I'm handling things as I restart my life again, and I've had to admit that I've been too busy to sulk much. I'm blessed to have a very rich life with more than my fair share of great friends, so it seems that I'm always being dragged off somewhere to do something every day (most of it organic, and not a concerted plan on their part to keep me busy). Case in point, this Tuesday I met my excellent friends Kevin and Marcelle at Arts Riot to see Mike Doughty in concert. Truthfully, I didn't know much about him, but in the end enjoyed the show, and, more importantly, the company.

This was the warm-up band for Mike Doughty's band, which was Mike Doughty's band in ski masks and coveralls. I don't know whether this was a commentary on contemporary America or giving a show in Vermont in the winter.


No comments: