Sunday, October 10, 2021

Gorp

 Here's a picture of my friend Pedro, his friend Dickie, and some incredibly ancient dude at the SJC. One of the joys of the last couple years has been my friendship with Pedro, which started at the Food Shelf and turned into some great fun outside of it. His wife Gwen snapped this picture. People don't normally take pictures of me, and you can see why. Still, it was a lovely afternoon. Pedro normally just texts me that he's at the SJC and he's brought some of his homemade gorp (featured prominently in this shot).

And you can clearly see why I always insure an odd number for every outing. My friends have just settled on referring to me as the Prime Number, not simply because I have a thing for prime numbers but also because I never bring a date. Dying alone may seem bad, but you did get control of the remote. 




No comments: