Saturday, August 18, 2007

Off to Sweden and Morocco

Saturday morning, 18 August, typical pre-travel chaos. On this trip I'm heading off to Sweden and then Morocco on Global Module business. I need to either find more partners or expand current partnerships for Champlain's Global Module program. I'm flying out this afternoon for Goteborg, Sweden. While there I'll be visiting Goteborg University for two days worth of meetings and also a day trip up to the University of Skovde in Skovde (hopefully a beautiful train ride). Next Thursday I'll be leap-frogging through several airports down to Fez in Morocco. From there it will be on to Ifrane to visit Al Akhawayn University. At this point I'm still in my normal absolute pre-traval panic mode, wondering what I was ever thinking about in planning this or any other trip.

No comments: