Friday, July 9, 2010

Mr. Rakesh


I'm always amazed that all sorts of folks actually read this blog (I mean, come on, even most of my friends aren't that bored) so whenever I have a really good experience I try and send along the suggestion. We had a truly wonderful driver/friend during our time in Delhi and Agra. Mr. Rakesh picked us up at the Delhi Airport, drove us to Agra, spent the night there, drove us around Agra, drove us back to Delhi, and then drove us around Delhi, before taking us to the airport. At every point along the way he was always on time, friendly, supportive and knowledgable. If anyone is considering making a trip to Delhi or Agra you should definitely work with Mr. Rakesh. Please feel free to drop me an email at either scudder@champlain.edu or scuddertravel@gmail.com and I'll pass along his contact information. He's truly a great guy.

No comments: