Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My New Office Mate

I've been meaning to post this picture for a while. Mainly I'm just trying to get caught up on some blogging before life gets truly crazy in a few days. Here is a statue that I brought home from last January's trip to Zanzibar. He contains some very, very potent juju. Well, not really, but he is beautiful and quite fascinating. My friend Steve could speak about his virtues much more eloquently and has. I'll swipe some of his comments and amend this post later. I noticed Steve checking him out, along with his "twin" who only had one horn, so I made my way back to the little hole in the wall store on the sly and picked him up. Steve has been kicking himself for not acting more quickly and not buying his one-horned brother.

He's presently guarding my office so I expect no trouble.


No comments: