Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Saw on Mulberry Street


Another picture from the epic trip to Guymon, Oklahoma from this past summer. Once again, Sanford Zale happily put up some one of my odd requests (although I guess when you cajole your friend to spend two weeks driving to Guymon you have given them a lot of ammunition). Here's the house where I grew up in beautiful little Rising Sun, Indiana. And, yes, it is on Mulberry Street, in Rising Sun, Indiana. And how I got from there to Kasgar, China and Beirut, Lebanon and Mumbai, India and St. Petersburg, Russia and Nairobi, Kenya and Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Melbourne, Australia and Amman, Jordan and Muscat, Oman and Lisbon, Portugal and Alexandria, Egypt and Lucca, Italy and Fez, Morocco is anybody's guess. Wow, I am tall.

No comments: