Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bove's - of Abu Dhabi

I guess you don't need any more proof of globalization and what a small world it actually is than this picture that I snapped at LuLu's HyperMarket at Mushrif Mall (aka Mushroom Mall) here in Abu Dhabi.  Bove's is a little Italian restaurant on Pearl Street back in Burlington.  I was swapping emails with my friend Trish in Jordan and she told me that her favorite coffeeshop/cybercafe/hang-out in Amman serves Green Mountain coffee.  Now, if I could only get a Rise and Shiner from the Kountry Kart or an Iraqi Turkey from the Four Corners of the World Deli.



2 comments:

KBL said...

What about those awful gravy fries? Can you get those in Abu Dhabi?

Gary Scudder said...

Sadly, you can't get gravy fries, although I have found some pretty good chicken wings.