Sunday, June 17, 2012

Raj

And since the last posting dealt with Ras Al Khaimah it naturally made me think of a trip I made over there a couple months ago to visit my great friend Raj.  One post could never do justice to Raj, so maybe this will be the beginning of many as I look back at my pictures from India.  I first met him ten years ago when he was running Champlain's sadly short-lived campus in Delhi.  During the summer I spent teaching in Mumbai we shared an office together and had way, way too much fun.  As a starter I'll just post this way too blurry (although considering some of our adventures together in Mumbai this would be appropriate) picture of the two of us at the campus he is running in Ras Al Khaimah.  Raj is one of those guys who is just a scoundrel with a heart of gold.  Much more on him later.

Nothing good can come from this.

No comments: