Monday, January 13, 2020

What It Means - Day 301

When You Can Endure

When
The words stop
And you can endure the silence

That reveals your heart's
Pain

Of emptiness
Or that great wrenching-sweet longing,

That is the time to try and listen
To what the Beloved's
Eyes

Most want
To

Say.

Hafiz

OK, now I'm am officially going to finish with Hafiz. This doesn't mean that this is my favorite Hafiz poem, but I think I'm getting into a bad habit of depending upon these poems. There are so many things I want to discuss in the Quran and the adhadith (as well as the  other readings I do in this complex faith).  So, you've endured enough Hafiz (yes, bad pun intended). I've been struggling with a lot of pain lately, the physical has been lapsed by the emotional, sadly. Hopefully I can follow Hafiz's advice and figure out what the "Beloved's Eyes most want to say." I need the help.


No comments: