Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kudos to the Kudu


After having my super-genius librarian friend Kate explain to me what a Kudu is (as she said, she invested $50,000 in learning how to use Google), I thought I would post a picture of it. It's a very large antelope species that inhabits eastern and southern Africa. It looks potentially dangerous, so I'm sure I'll get some sort of humanitarian award to devouring him. He's now joined his interspecies comrades that jumped, of their own free will, into my belly - ostrich, crocodile, camel, donkey, wild boar, etc. Ironically, I'm not even much of a meat eater, with the exception of chicken - and even that was contaminated by my eating chicken feet in China. Thank you my animal brothers!

1 comment:

KBL said...

Hey, thanks for the mention - but I didn't explain what it was to you - I just Googled it when you mentioned it in your email. I think you already knew what it was. ;) But I do have those mad librarian skills that didn't come cheap.