Monday, January 18, 2016

The Boy at Tim Horton's

Recently I ran my son up to Montreal to fly back to Cincinnati to visit his mother.  It's much less expensive to fly out of Montreal, normally, than it is to fly out of Burlington - plus, you get to cross the border.  And, most importantly, you get to stop at Tim Horton's.  I was able to introduce my son to Tim Horton's.  His only problem was the oddly structured bathroom, where the toilet was only about three inches from the wall.  We stopped at the same Tim Horton's on the way up and the way back, which my son didn't realize - which led him to philosophize about the strange plumbing regulations in Canada.

The first of what will doubtless be many trips across the border to Tim Horton's.  He's now completely sold on TimBits.

No comments: