Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Road or Maybe Ferry or Potentially a Plane to Zanzibar

Yikes, in a month I'll be back in Zanzibar.  The trip is coming together very nicely and the students are going to learn so much (and also have an epic time).  We're still organizing some travel issues, but most everything is nailed down.

This is either a picture of me playing with giant tortoises on Changu (Prison) Island or me trying to get our Tanzanian travel agents to finalize plane/ferry/bus arrangements.  Oh, and this may be the best picture that anyone ever took of me.
It's going to be -15 F here tonight in this #YankeeHellhole (my goal of getting this Twitter hashtag to trend has so far failed magnificently).  The high everyday in Zanzibar right now is 90 F.  I may not come back.

No comments: