Thursday, April 1, 2021

Baby Baby

OK, so I know I've posted this picture before, but it really is good and definitely one of my favorites. Remember when we could travel - and hold random babies in the streets of Amman? This is right outside the Roman theater downtown, and some nice Jordanian mother had passed her baby to the students, as happens quite a bit, and eventually the little cutie ended up with me.


On FB Wehmeyer constructed an entire dialogue wherein I was refusing to give back the baby until I'd had the chance to share the beauties of Cincinnati chili and the CFL. Actually, I think I was defending myself against student abuse; they never know what of me showing kindness to any living creature (hopefully I made at least one of them cry, although not the baby).



No comments: