Thursday, April 1, 2021

Liza and Ines

 Again, not much to be said here, other than here are my haphazardly excellent ex-students (who have somehow turned into responsible adults making the world a better place) and friends, Liza and Ines. I'm in the process of putting together for a return student trip to Jordan for spring 2022 (it saddens me that we simply can't make fall 2021 work, which means a two year gap in travel because of the pandemic) which probably means a lot of posts about Jordan, as if I need more; on mature reflection, of course I need more, it's Jordan FFS.


I posted some picture of Jordan and Liza quickly shot back with this one. Somehow I ended up tethered to these two lunatics on a camel ride across the Wadi Rum. Jocularity ensued. I don't know if anyone enjoyed Jordan more than these two did. Both of them are pressing me to go back to Jordan for Thanksgiving next year.



No comments: