Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Out and About in the Natti

 I've mentioned one of the things that has given me joy - and kept me reasonably sane - during this long pandemic has been my Monday evening video chats with my oldest friends, Jack and Dave. Jack always sets up the Zoom meetings, mainly so that he I can include amusing/childish backgrounds (and get some sort of perverse joy that Dave hasn't mastered the art yet). Inevitably we blow through the first forty-five minute session and the queue up for a second. Last night, however, we were limited to one because I had to run off to Pedro's for Iftar (a couple posts back) and Dave had to go out and meet folks, who turned out to be my son and my nephew Garrett. Now, my nephew lives in the Natti, but Gary had driven back to the Midwest to visit his mom (which always makes me very happy when he does).


Garrett, The Boy, Dave. I just wish I was there to join in the fun.



No comments: