Sunday, July 5, 2020

Not Australia

It seems like I'm always promising to get caught up with all my blogging, but inevitably am always desperately behind on my blogging. I'm oddly crazy busy at the moment, but I'll make a concerted effort to get some stuff up this week. With that in mind, I was scrolling through my phone and checking out pictures and came across these two. They were taken on the way down to Sossusvlei, and the thing that jumped out to me is how they could easily be mistaken for the Australian Outback. I guess that's not particularly surprising since they both feature a lot of desert and a lot of emptiness.

Come on, how Australian Outback does this look? I feel like we're on our way to that ill-fated picnic at Hanging Rock.

By this point I had already been summarily dumped so these seemed like the natural spot where I was going to end up spending my days.


No comments: