Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Icelandic Phallological Museum

Initially I promised myself that I was not going to post pictures from the Icelandic Phallological Museum in Reykjavik, mainly because it was generally silly and has the feel of one of those museums which is designed to mainly sell t-shirts and shot glasses (both of which I purchased) but these pictures also arrived unexpectedly from the great boxer shorts of the beyond so I'm sharing them (against my better judgment). It's not as if you shouldn't go when you're in Reykjavik, because it's not a bad way to kill a little time while you're getting in our of the cold or waiting for a restaurant reservation, but don't expect to be blown away (phrasing).


Yes, that's a whale's penis, and it was as tall as me.




Penises (or at least the casts) donated by a successful Icelandic football team. That's some serious camaraderie, and doubtless some of them will spend the rest of their lives living this down.




No comments: