Thursday, April 4, 2019

Back to the Taj

As I've frequently proposed I live an inexplicably rich life - or at least more rich than can be explained by my paltry virtues.  A couple weeks ago I led yet another student trip (I seem to have settled in to two a year; no sane person should ever lead more than one), this one to India.  It was a bit more chaotic on the planning end than I would have wanted (or expected, truthfully) but it was still an amazing trip, so expect a ton of pictures. Of course, I say that every time and I'm so far behind in posting that it's bordering on criminal. I need a sabbatical just to get caught up with my international pictures. Hopefully I'll get these India pictures sorted out and posted before I head back next March for the next India trip.

And the Rising Sun, Indiana t-shirt has made it to the Taj Mahal.  It's difficult to wrap my head around the fact that this was my third trip to the Taj Mahal.

No comments: