Monday, April 15, 2019

Hello Clarice

There's nothing profound going on here, other than the fact that I laughed out loud when I saw this picture.  My epic friend Andy sent me this the other day.  Long-suffering readers of this blog might recognize that as the horrible glass clown which serves as the prize for finishing dead last in the Twin Peaks Football League, our fantasy football league.  It is currently owned by Andy's most excellent wife Heidi, who inexplicably lost every game in convincing fashion last year, thus winning the Wixon Trophy - and since she finished with a win-less record she's actually the holder of the Ultimate Wixon Trophy.  There's are those, either much braver or foolhardy than me, who have suggested that we should now rename the trophy as The Steiner, but I am definitely not going there.

For anyone who doesn't get the reference go back and watch The Silence of the Lambs. The Steiner-Burkhardts clearly have the most frightening kitchen in the Midwest.  Sylvie Maple is going to grow up to be a scary chick.



No comments: