Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life at the Q: Creepiness


OK, so it's not as if I don't have a ton of packing to do to get ready for the flight out tomorrow - or, for that matter, to get prepped for class tomorrow - but check out this utterly creepy shadow/stain on the wall in the parking garage here at the Q. Yes, the ghost story essentially writes itself. I'm already convinced that once the students clear out this place is going to turn into The Shining and every time I open my door there will be two girls standing at the far end of the hall as the elevator opens letting loose the torrent of blood. Good thing I carved the hedge out front into the shape of animals. I wonder if I should be checking on the pressure of the furnace? "Gary doesn't live here anymore, Mrs. Torrence."

No comments: