Saturday, May 18, 2019

Forgotten Corners

I was strolling through the pictures on my phone, partially because of a warning that my phone was operating at less than optimal efficiency because of the massive number of pictures on it, and also out of my perpetual wanderlust. When I was looking at my pictures from Agra I was reminded that on this visit I devoted more time, and pictures, to looking at the smaller, "forgotten" corners of both the Raj Mahal and the Agra Fort. You can only take so many pictures of the magnificence of the Taj Mahal, well, of course, that's a lie, because you can endless pictures of it quite happily. This time I decided to focus in on the smaller corners, and here are some of the pictures. Some are nice and some are quite forgettable (there's a metaphor in there somewhere).













No comments: