Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cafe With International Flights

Someday soon I'll devote a blog to the lovely cafe culture of Zagreb (in addition to the amazing Caffe History Club, of course).  In the meantime let me post a quick picture that I took outside the Zagreb International Airport.  As befitting a city with just about the most laid-back atmosphere I can imagine, the airport at Zagreb is appropriately very relaxed.  Here's the cafe outside the side door, complete with cars leisurely parked out front and surrounded by trees (whose shade and green were greatly appreciated after a year in the desert).  It felt like a nice cafe which specialized in international flights, and I'm not certain I wouldn't go there on off-days just to grab a cup of coffee and dessert.  Oh, and even though it was the international airport of Croatia's capital city I think it was smaller than the Burlington airport, which is really saying something.  Again, I love Croatia.

"I'd like an Ozuksko, a cheeseburger and a round-trip ticket to Dubrovnik."

No comments: